You can’t decide between an outdoor maternity session, a boho lifestyle session, and a studio session. What’s your best option? Each of these options looks and feels distinct. Read on for tips on choosing a maternity photoshoot venue and style.
They’re great for individuals who like seasonal greenery in the backdrop. Marietta has a lovely year-round park. It offers a variety of backdrops and is very private, so there won’t be too many people in your photographs. Second option is at Cedartown; they have a gorgeous with waterfall view. Appointments and rental fees are required, but having a creek, ruins, bridge, or waterfall in your photos, along with seasonal greenery and flowers, is worth it. The third option is at Atlanta’s famous Piedmont Park when the flowers are bloomed. Piedmont Park needs a lot of walking, but it has green fields, forested fields, stone stairs, a river dock, a walking route, and more. For a more boho style photoshoot, we also recommend using a luxury picnic Atlanta company to set up an aesthetically pleasing boho picnic so that your photos will look immaculate. You may choose between agricultural areas, open parks, cities, waterfalls, and woodlands. Your look determines which alternatives are available.
Outdoor benefits include a large open space to get diverse angles and seasonal flora to accent photographs.
- Photographs with a more natural, authentic, and earthy tone. More space for posing, wandering, and socializing; the ability to include more variety; a selection of venue alternatives.
Outdoor activities have some downsides: The weather is unpredictable, so plan accordingly. Appointment rescheduling may be necessary. This may be worrying if your baby’s due date is approaching or if you have a make-up artist and hair stylist booked on the same day.
A day that’s neither too cold nor too hot for outdoor activity is unusual.
- Depending on the season, gnats or mosquitoes may make it hard to concentrate.
- Sun causes squinting.
- Walking or traveling may be required to reach photo possibilities.
On sunny days when everyone wants to go to the park, parking may be difficult.
- The photographer had to wait for park traffic to clear or for another photographer to complete at the desired location.
- There won’t be restrooms or changing rooms.
Due to the sun’s angle, sessions must be scheduled one to two hours before sunset or sunrise for natural lighting. For a younger sibling, the timing may not be perfect.